What were you for Halloween?

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Fog, snow and a special temple

I'm king of the temple. I mean, boss. A boss is really, to me, someone who's in charge of something.
Dorian is making a funny face. Ha ha ha. The weather was foggy. It was coooooolllld. [It was 52 degrees. Seemed warm to me.]
I'm lying in the snow. Aaaahhh. How refreshing!
I also played Super Mario Galaxy in the snow. I do pull stars and get power stars; I collect purple coins for Mama. But I also race Cosmic Mario and I do Daredevil Comets. Speedy Comets, too. And sometimes I don't have to do some comets. Sometimes there are no comets at all. I've tried and tried, but I've died a lot even though I've done very good on the Rolling Gizmo. I search the galaxies through spiff and out of spaff. How to get to a galaxy is just go to a dome, go onto the pull star and click on the galaxy you want to go to.

No comments: