What were you for Halloween?

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Photo shoot

We had the opportunity yesterday to model in a photo shoot for a local artist/illustrator who has been commissioned to paint a picture that will become a jigsaw puzzle. It will be a Victorian street scene at Christmas time.
I have this on. I have my buttons on. Oh yes, I do. I am Dorian.
Oh no, look at Bastian-- he took his hat off.
Tim and Dorian's take Tim's hat off. Look at Tim!
Sebastian is declining to participate today. He and Dorian each posed on Tim's shoulders. Sebastian also posed peeking out from behind John's legs. And Sebastian and I were carolers in another scene. It will be interesting to see the finished product.

2 comments:

princess cortney said...

i knew those kids were cute enough to be models!! you go, hott mama!

Anonymous said...

Oh boy, is that first picture of Dorian awesome!