What were you for Halloween?

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I can play "Pictures at an Exhibition!"

I learned how to play this by my dad. He said, "G-F-A sharp-C-F-D-C-F-D-A sharp-C-G-F." And for the last part, he told me, "C-D-E (in slow motion and then a little faster) C-E-D-G." I wanted to learn how to play this because I wanted to play the whole "Cathedral Pictures" from Animusic 2. But I just know the end and the beginning. Please watch this movie now! "Cathedral Pictures" sounds just like "Pictures at an Exhibition."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, great job Sebastian! I'm so happy that you are getting so much enjoyment out of Animusic and Animusic 2. Also, thanks for the sneak peak of Animusic 2. I can't wait to watch the whole video with you. Keep practicing you'll soon be playing the whole song.

Love, Mimi