What were you for Halloween?

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Look at the robots we made!

This may look like a new friend to you, but it's actually Lydia. She looks like a new friend because she has darker hair looking like. She was making a tuba. A robot tuba.
Look at Dorian's robot. It's a drum and a cymbal.
I made a banjo. I got the idea for it because Mama said I could make an electric banjo. It was from Animusic.
There are all the robots! (Left to right: The banjo, Mama's, the drum and cymbal by Dorian, Christine's, and the tuba) There are pan pipes on the tuba and a little banjo part. I liked the robot making.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You've really made some creative projects these past few days. I love these robots and I loved the caterpillars, too. Good job, A+.

Love, Mimi

Anonymous said...

Those are some really cool robots! I think I would want to make a robot cat.