What were you for Halloween?

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Tell me... What is a party, more or less?

We were having a gingerbread house making party today.
Look at all the candies! We had Chex, pretzels, marshmallows, red licorice, gumdrops, gummi Lifesavers, little kinds of disky things [Necco wafers], I also bought Kissables, sort of gummy raspberries and blackberries, Mike and Ikes, mix of bear cookies and bunny crackers, and the final nonpareils. I liked the candies...
...until we were soon making the gingerbread houses. (Decorating.) I invited Riley and Lydia.
I'm decoratin'. I'm dipping in the candies with sugary glue. Then I put them on the house.
Look at Lydia! She's decoratin', too.
That's me and Lydia. [Riley declined to be photographed.] From left to right, Riley's is on the very left, then Lydia's, then mine, and Dorian's. Doesn't my head look a little bit like Dorian's?
Look at DeeDee! He's trying to eat candies!!!!!!!!!
I had a good time. YOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What wonderful creations you made, looks good enough to eat! Aren't you lucky to have such a nice mom and dad who plan all these wonderful things for you to do?

Love, Mimi