What were you for Halloween?

Monday, December 31, 2007

Come into my house and wake up! It is fair time!

New Year's Eve fair was this afternoon.
We're standing and throwing the ball at the cups. The goal was 25 points if you win. You win by throwing the ball and getting the cups to all fall down.
I'm throwing the ball into a cup. I'm getting 20 points. The most I could get was 50. It was hard to get it in 50. You know how many points you get? The first one is 10, the next one is 20, then 30, then 40, then 50.
It's fair time! This ping the pong on the bell. Throw it, I said.
Standing on the wobble board. I was on the wobble board.
I'm on the wobble board. It says what color you do. And then you get a point if you push the right one with your foot!! It's easy. I got about 10 1/2 points.
This is a picture of me and Dorian on the scavenger hunt. We had to find a disguise, a piece of jewelry, and more. It was a little hard but we really found everything. Have some something in it myself. What did you find? Shells. A little one. A wagon! And a ball and lots of gold ones.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that looked like it was a great New Year's eve fair with lots of fun games.

Hey DeeDee, I love your socks.

Happy 2008!

Love, Mimi

Unknown said...

Happy new year!!!!!