What were you for Halloween?

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Marian! I'm glad to see you!

Look! I'm playing the guitar. We went to Marian's yesterday because I wanted to visit her someday. We got there by driving, but it was a long drive.
Now, I'm playing the banjolin. It's called a banjolin because it's half banjo, half mandolin. I'm wearing a special Clifford cap she gave to me.
Dorian. Picking. I have one, he's have one, he's have one. A drum machine? No, no, no. It's a machine, but we call it a slot machine.
Dorian! Pinball. That's fun. I roll it in here. Haha. Dorian's funny things to say. I liked playing pinball, but I was almost too busy playing the instruments.
We went to the bookstore and J. Crew. And we went to the bookstore and had lunch at the cafe...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, i'd like to visit Marian too. i also want a banjo.

The Paquette Brothers said...

Hey! Did you know I wanted a banjo, too?