What were you for Halloween?

Monday, December 24, 2007

Going to Mimi and Papa's

I saw this big icicle! I tried to get it down, but it knocked me on the head. Ouuuuuuuuuucccchhhh!!!
We're at Mimi and Papa's. Look at the Christmas tree! I can't wait to open the presents.
I opened first the stocking. Dorian's opening his, too.
We got a sleeping bag and much more. I'm holding something that is most favorite of mine-- Animusic 2! I can't wait for Christmas Eve again. I mean Christmas Eve Eve. (The 23rd.)
Then, on the porch, what did we do but make a spike town. We just break off icicles, that's what Mama did, and I put them in the snow. Like a stalagmite.
Now we are fast asleep because it is such a long drive. I'll tell you, it's an hour long. It wasn't as long as I thought, though. And we stopped on the way to get gas and a cup of coffee. When we stopped at Game Stop, I woke up. That's what I guess I did. And we got a little DVD or some kind of video game, but I guess it didn't have the disc in it because it said, "Your Wii is on the way!" And Merry Christmas to you all!

2 comments:

princess cortney said...

i think it is so great that you got animusic 2. i'm jealous. :) did you also get a wii? man you guys must be the coolest kids on the block!
love you
cortney and dustin

The Paquette Brothers said...

No, we did not get a wii. And I really love Animusic 2, as I say. And as I get older, I would like to animate our own Animusic.
Love,
Sebastian