What were you for Halloween?

Friday, December 14, 2007

Many signs, bunches of labels, too many notes

Well, seems like I've got my last batch of signs, notes, and labels. See? On that sign it says, "Drum machine! Come on, and play it! I'm not kidding. Yeah, I'm not. Join the fun with Gingerman and Joe. Thank you!" I've been writing all these things because I love doing it and I have to have lots of information. I've been labelling all the things of the drum machine I've made. And I labelled the drawers, the closet, the living room. I labelled the kitchen and I labelled the TV and the TV stand. I'm labelling these for everybody-- even for our house!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this because sometimes I have questions about what certain things are in our house or in your machines and I can't figure out what they're called. These signs will help to ease my troubled mind. I can't wait until you tape a label on me.