What were you for Halloween?

Friday, August 3, 2007

Skull

We were playing the Candy Crane. It took a lot of tries to have it getting the brown lollipop.
Now we're playing Belly Bomber. You have 5 bombs until you beat as hard as you can to the dinosaur. And I did very well.
We're playing basketball. And I threw once a ball into the basket and then I got a basket and then I fell.
Dorian's ridin' on the mouth car. Because, you see, it has teeth.
We're ridin' on the gumball truck. Dorian was a good driver.
And I got tickets on all of them. And what I buyed with my tickets was a water pistol and a lot of stuff like a fan and a harmonica. And I got a hopping frog and a car for DeeDee. And I'm still teaching him how to do the hopping frog. Dorian likes to play with cars.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy oh Boy! You sure are having one great vacation.

Grandma

Anonymous said...

Did you go to Funland? I loooove Funland!

The Paquette Brothers said...

Funland is the place where there is the most fun, and I had the most fun. So I WAS in Funland.