What were you for Halloween?

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Humph and umph

I have a very nice and fancy outfit and I love it so much. I feel very relaxed, terribly calm and tranquil.
I'm goin' blueberry pickin'. And I got a lot!
There's Dorian picking blueberries. Dorian's right in the bush.
We are sitting around at the pond. We are eating some ice cream. I'm having M&M. And Mommy's having Graham Central Station. Graham Central Station tasted like a graham cracker. You could also call them graham cookies because they taste like a cookie.
I like my ice cream-- even the colors. Some of the colors are not any M&Ms.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've said this many times these past few days but let me just restate how much I love this outfit. I'm going to ask you to start picking out my clothes in the morning, too.