What were you for Halloween?

Monday, August 6, 2007

Recipe for making blueberry pie

I'm pouring flour into the bowl. The things already in the bowl are blueberries and sugar. The blueberries came from Guilford. The name is the Blueberry Haus. And we picked them.
I'm pouring the blueberries into the pie dough. That pie dough got in there by Mama spreading it out flat and putting it in the pie pan.
Now I'm helping my mom, Allison, criss-cross the pie strokes.
And this is the whole pie! Yay!!!
I'm too scared for the next picture. The pie was good and this is blueberry pie.
Sebastian's Recipe for Blueberry Pie
You use sugar, flour and blueberries and also you use a little bit of dough so you can do the criss-cross strokes and the pie crust. It tasted good so I ate all the pieces up and my whole plate was filled with blueberry goo. You first put in blueberries (you use about 8 quarts of blueberries) inside the bowl. Then, you put in Domino sugar (white-- you use about a circle that is [makes circle with fingers] this big). Then, you put in almost the same amount of flour. Then, you mix and stir, you mix and stir very gently of the mixture so you don't break the blueberries. That's the warning. Next, you put the dough in the pie pan. The dough comes from.... I don't know where it comes from. Mama made the dough, I mean. Then, you put in the mixture and that's it! Put it in the oven and wait. I don't know what temperature. You can read a book, play an instrument or do something else. It takes about 40 minutes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Skippy, That pie looks soooo good! I love the nice job you did with the criss cross strokes. Enjoy!! Love, Mimi