What were you for Halloween?

Monday, July 16, 2007

We went to a party at my daddy's coworker's house

We went to a party at my daddy's coworker's house Saturday. Her name was Sheila. That's not her, that's me. And I'm with a horse. And her name was Grace. I don't know where she came from, but she came from somewhere.
That's Daddy and Dorian with that horse. That's the only horse at the house. But that's not the only animal we saw there. Well, me and Daddy saw 2 cats. And we saw a turtle and fish.
That's me and Dorian in a hammock.
We saw a poster that was so exciting! It was my favorite band. And it said, "Jonathan Richman and the Modern Lovers." I had a good time at the party. And we stayed up pretty late. What time it was was 8:22!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sebastian,
It was great having you at my house. I was so surprised to hear that you like Jonathan Richman! You are a lot fun to talk to, and to dance with, too. I like to hear what you have to say!
I hope you'll come back for another visit. Anytime you need to see a horse, now you know where to go!
Love,
Sheila