What were you for Halloween?

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Nothing but Jim

Bungie Bunga! Donkey Konga! My favorite game. Jim is here and Elena is here.
I am playing Donkey Konga. I'm playing a song. The ones that say one or two bongos are the ones I play.
That's Jim and DeeDee. And Jim is looking at me.
I'm on the elephant tree. The elephant tree is on a hike. The hike is close to our house but farther than Riley's. It's Putney Mountain. And also Putney Town Forest.
This is me. I'm standing next to a monster house. There was a crazy, scary cat that lived there. It did a hunt for mice. Because it was on a walk. And it eats mice.
Elena's playing the electric guitar. I'm playing the drums. Our concert was funny and good.

DeeDee's having fun. He's makin' everyone feel crazy. How he's making all the people crazy is because he's just crazy pouncin' on everyone.

I had a good visit with Uncle Jim and Aunt Elena. My favorite part was everything.

No comments: