What were you for Halloween?

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Company picnic

We're doing the original tug-of-war. Malachai is on my team and also Dorian. And on the other side is Tanner. And I won. You know why? Because we did it just in time. Tanner losed. Me and Malachai and Dorian all won. Actually, Tanner won. No, Mom, no! It was only me, Dorian and Malachai. Those are the ones who did it just in time and actually won.
I'm doing 3 tries for the pinata. Mama, that says Pin-nata. I know but I don't know how to make that symbol. It's a putt-putt that made it wrong. A little putt-putt thing. Out flew candy, horns and shakers, bug eyes and most of all, yo-yos.
I'm hopping in the sack race.
I won my part of the race. The one that does the right time--that does it after--is the one that wins the race. That's not really how it works. Actually, it's not the right putt-putt you're hitting. I think you are getting too goofy. And I think you're not hitting any right putt-putts. No more putt-putt buttons for you, all right, Mr. Goofhead.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Skippito, your rules for the picnic games reminds me of the rules for Calvinball.