What were you for Halloween?

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Me and Dorian again; Me and Dorian returned

I'm helping Mama hose the water into the pool.
My face is dutty. Dutty is one word in my Spanish. It means funny.
DeeDee is frowning with the watering can. He's dirty. How we got so dirty is when we were at Stephen and Jason's house. We were playing a lot but one time I just got a prick from a plant or a bee, a wasp or a deer fly.
We're taking a bath in the pool because Mommy wouldn't let us inside. And you know what? Me and Ukiah were doing something. We were having a race in the kiddie pool at Living Memorial Park. And that race was called "The Lucky You Can Race."
That's a flower in our melon plant. And I love flowers so much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Skippy,
It sure a good thing you and DeeDee have that pool to clean up before you go inside. Have a good week. I'll talk tp you when I get back from my trip.
Love, Mimi