What were you for Halloween?

Sunday, March 8, 2009

The robot

This is "Robot the robot". Because he's really cool and one time his light bulb got sucked up. Remember that? By the vacuum. He's really right.
Once I really wanted, like, a 3D wire. But I couldn't find any. Suddenly when someone said I could use some of the toaster oven pieces, I found this wire that we got. A 3D wire is very cool because you like 3D wires.
I got the whole idea of building a robot because I thought of how much I liked robots. I made it out of cardboard boxes and machinery drawing papers. I put on a little screen that said, "Hello. I am Robot the robot." Daddy helped me by cutting out and taping on the boxes and stuff. I directed the robot. I gave it laser eyeballs. I only put on one hand because it took a long time drawing the gray metal color on the robo-claw. I put 2 light bulbs on its head. I put them on later than the pictures you see now were taken. Also I connected a spring from its arm to one of the wires from the double wire. The double wire was the one in 3D.

This is a back view. Now you can see where the wire (with both of the wires stuck together) is plugged in on the back of the body. Also we left some flaps open to open and close the legs and kept them open so it looked like the foot part.

No comments: