What were you for Halloween?

Monday, March 30, 2009

Dorian and Sebastian


I'm Dorian. Sebastian is my friend. Actually, he's my brother. Sometimes I swing on our swing we made. And we use some ropes for it... for the swing. Swings are cool.

I love to play in the snow. It's not snowing anymore. It's raining. I heared a thunderstorm last night and I slept through it. It's very loud KA-BOOM! That was a bad dream because it was a big thunderstorm!

I like planting flowers with Mama. We plant daffodils and all kinds of flowers.

That was a really great day being Dorian. We tried to find spring, but we couldn't. But there were signs of spring. I don't know what they were.

I have a class called Little Peoples. My teacher is Nicole and there's Ruthie and Neve and Priya and me, Dorian. I make crafts and all kinds of stuff.

"S" is for Sebastian. I love my brother, Sebastian. He's my great brother in the whole world. But we have a snow fight. And one day we made a snowman called Frosty. And there was a snowman called Frosty at Sugar on Snow. KA-BOOM!

I make silly faces.


That's it. The End!

No comments: