What were you for Halloween?

Monday, May 19, 2008

Scavenger Hunt

I had a scavenger hunt. I had to go to a clue and it showed me where to go but there was a space where I had to know what the word was. My cousins Emily and Erin had a scavenger hunt like this.

I got my first clue inside the house. It led me to the trash can.

Then, I went to a truck. I found another clue there.

Then, that led me to Daddy's car shield.

I think it led me to the stairs. And that led me to the mailbox.

I am up on the porch. Mama, you're down there.


That led me to the garden. I found a clue buried in the dirt.

At last, I went to the water table and I found a box labelled "Treasure"!

Inside was a water gun and a parachute man. On the next picture, Daddy is showing me how to make the parachute man parachute. I was very glad Daddy did this. I had a very great time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks like a really cool scavenger hunt!