What were you for Halloween?

Friday, May 30, 2008

I like Bomboozle

I have a delicious meal. I'm going to see the band called the Lollipops today. And I will see Bomboozle. It's a good game. And I'm going to play it. It's a delightful day. Suddenly, it turned all misty. Out of the mists, a spooky figure appeared. It climbed on me. It kept repeating what it was saying. It was saying, "Hey! If you don't bend the breaker, I'll do it myself." So I hurried to the breaker. I bended the string. The machine bended. Then, I caught a cloud and put it inside the ripper. The cloud started to leak. "It's a good thing I leaked that cloud because the breaker is starting to break itself," I said. Then, another machine, the music maker, turned on itself. I said, "I don't want to hear music, I'm supposed to be doing what I'm supposed to be doing-- giving you the grand star." That's what I said to the spooky figure. I handed him the grand star. All of the sudden, I needed super powers to keep eating. I looked for a power star. Super Mario already got some in the Gold Leaf Galaxy, the Musical Galaxy, the Size Hive Galaxy and the Honey Hive Galaxy. I knew where I had to look. The Lava Spire Galaxy. I found one there.
THE END

No comments: