What were you for Halloween?

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Let's talk Clinger!

Dorian's sleeping on Daddy. I'm sleeping in Daddy. I was sleeping on Daddy because I'm a Clinger!
We are going for a hike. I'm watching. A rock! Throwing. Splash, splash!
Eating some Chex and raisins. I'm eating a great snack. We're at Indian Pond. I saw some salamanders swimming in the pond. I had a great time.
It's very big! I'm looking. I am a Clinger! A big rock. I don't think Dorian can climb that high, but I was an expert. Dorian is Skeleton the Clinger, I am Harry the Clinger, Daddy is Dan the Clinger and Mama is Charlotte the Clinger. We had a good time walking down. A Clinger is a great chipmunky, ducky, bullfrog thing, some sort of animal that has those kind of animal looking parts mixed in. We have a duckbill and sort of chipmunky looking hair, and we have bullfrog ears. We have skin like a person, we wear clothes and we say, "Rick!" But we say usual words kind of like in a movie of Pooh bear, Tigger doesn't growl, he says, "I am Tigger!"

No comments: