What were you for Halloween?

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Puddle Art

The first step was to fold some paper. I folded it by putting one side over the other, flattening it down. You grownups must know how to fold in half. I did it. Then I open it and it's like a card and I put paint on one side.
I put many drops of paint on.
Now we're flattening it down. We're putting our hands and rubbing them all over the place.
Now we made a big paint surprise! My picture (center) was called "Freddi Fish and the Water Bumblebees." Dorian (right): his was called "Putt Putt goes at the Moon."
I made blue and black and red and a sun and yellow and blue. It's like a dragon. Or actually a bat. It's a bat now? I made a bat. Look! If you go on a Mario game, you'll see this face on Bowser.
I liked doing the puddle art. And me, too. I made a puddle art, too.

No comments: