What were you for Halloween?

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Pinch pots, pinch pots, made from everywhere

We had made a special clay of a little dough made with about flour and salt. Then we rolled it into a ball, poked a hole in it and pinched it bigger. These are the pinch pots before we put them in the oven. Mine was a little blown out the sides like a flower, but I didn't want it that way.
Yay! It's time to paint! I'm painting my pinch pot. One pinch pot for me. One pinch pot for Bastian and one pinch pot for Mama.
I'm peeking and grinning in a funny way. Here are the painted pinch pots. See that one with the blue on the top? That's upside down.
I wanted to open my very own pottery store like Rob's.

2 comments:

RobCartelli said...

Those are some first-rate pinch pots boys! When I get back to Vermont, we should have a pinch pot play date.

Moment said...

Those are great pinch pots! Could you guys post the recipe for that clay? We'd love to try it too!