What were you for Halloween?

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Going to the farm was cute about the piglets for us

We went to the Putney School and we went to the farm. Noah sent us to the cow house.
We saw very big cows and little cows. One of them outside was called Zeus.
The cows were mooing in the pasture.

We saw piglets. They were wrestling around and grunting. They were making a pig pile. They were pooping in one place. Daddy's favorite was the striped.

We saw some hens and I heard a rooster. It was so funny. The hens were very funny... Daddy told me one of them was carrying an egg.

The brown horse and the black horse looked lonely because I just didn't know what they were doing. The black one wouldn't look at me because he was afraid of the pickies and I'm one of the pickies. The pickies clean up the house before they go to bed.

It was so very, ever so very, the best farm ever, fun.

No comments: