What were you for Halloween?

Sunday, August 9, 2009

At the beach

We liked going to the beach. It was really fun going to the beach. We liked it. I mean, we loved it!

Look, I'm just sitting in the sand for a while.

We are on the Beach Plum crab sittin' for a while. Right? Yes, but you mean lobster. You get ice cream at the Beach Plum. How much ice cream? A lot.

Yeah, there's Milky Way. And you are having gum. Bubble gum? Yeah, but I don't like bubble gum. "Can I please have the Milky Way?" I said when I got there. My ice cream was alright but it kept dripping. And it was filled with all these tiny pieces of gum that I finally couldn't stand. So, Mom had to throw my ice cream away.
Sebastian is doing the shooting gallery. You have to shoot these targets and the things do different kinds of animation. Like, the ghost lights up. And the piano player plays a piano. Two of them. Yeah.
This is the puppet show I was watching. It maked everything do stuff. It was very fun watching it. It had a song in it. It went, "Old MacDonald had a farm..." and so on.
Whee! I'm riding on Dad's shoulders. It was very fun, but when we went to Seagull Island it was high tide, so we had to go back. Dad almost stubbed his toe on a rock.

I'm sittin' on the rock here, but it may look like I'm walking on water with part of my bottom on a rock. He looks very cool in that picture. Thank you, Dorian.

I'm jumping really high. Well, I was jumping the waves. That's what I was doing. I liked going boogie boarding at the beach. It felt good.



We are at Little Island. Little Island is a very small island near Plover Point. We named all of them.

No comments: