What were you for Halloween?

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Trip to Six Flags

Going to Six Flags was really fun. That's what I was gonna say. These are 3 of my favorite rides: Captain Feathersword's Rockin' Pirate Ship, The Hot Air Balloon Chase, and The Big Red Planes. Did you go on all of them? I did go on those 3, that's why I said that. No! Did you go on all of them? All the rides in the whole 6 Flags? Yeah. No, I didn't. Because some of those were a bit too scary. And another one of my favorites was the Take Me to Your Leader Rocket Ride.

I went on most of them with Dad. One I had to go on myself was the Harold Helicopters from Thomas Town. But I had to go with Dad on the Bertie Bus 'cause I was a bit scared at first. One more thing-- if you go on there and you feel like you are gonna get your stomach sick, just scream! And make the thing stop. No, Dorian! Don't say that! Only if you feel like you're gonna fall out and bonk your head, make the thing stop.

And my meal was like all fast food. I had bottled water with a hot dog, french fries and onion rings.

No comments: