What were you for Halloween?

Friday, July 31, 2009

Soccer Camp

I liked soccer camp. The coaches' names were Greg and Dan. The things that we get if we do something good are green cards. Friday, July 31st was my graduation. I got my ball signed by Coach Greg, I got an activity magazine, and I got this soccer evaluation. I got my own soccer ball with my name on it.

We got to do, like, some soccer practices. We played a fun game called "Spiderman". And another fun game was called "Body Parts". We did a lot of dribbling. My attitude participation said it was excellent and the coaches didn't even know I had Lyme disease! I want to do soccer again!






I'm playing soccer with Julia, but Julia said it was hers and Lily's soccer ball. But she was wrong. She was playing it with me. She didn't know it was just hers.

1 comment:

Crispin H. Glover said...

I'm so proud of you and how well you did at Soccer camp. Considering that you had Lyme disease the whole time, I'm even more impressed. Maybe the next time soccer rolls around we'll try it disease free and see how that goes.