What were you for Halloween?

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Pickles


The day we made pickles, it was great. I had an orange pen that was Mom's but she shared them. Sebastian had a green. We made whole pickles, pickle spears and pickle chips. It was a great day making pickles. We even put the labels on it. I can't wait to eat those pickles! The pickle chips... I want to eat them first. The pickles that we like are good, but the pickle chips are from Friendly's. They weren't very different than the pickles at the store. When are we going to try them? 2 days? 2 mumfs? 2 weeks! We decided we're going to try them when we go to the ocean. I think they'll be good!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Uncle Jamie will be very happy that you decided to try them at the beach because he loves pickles too. Looks like you guys did a super job.

Love, Mimi

Unknown said...

I was just making pickles as well! Maybe we can share recipes.