What were you for Halloween?

Thursday, April 2, 2009

I am the tiger

I made a story about me before. Today I'm reading books. In the book is a shark eating a boy in the Diary of a Wimpy Kid. It's very fun to read it, but I'm almost to the end. It's almost done because it has so many pages!

I go to W. Bee now. On April Fool's Day, yesterday, at W. Bee I played with toys in the playing room. We sang a song about fishes that goed SNAP!

We have a RockBand 2 at our house. I like to play "I am the Tiger it's the thrill of the fight!" I love to play all the songs like "Chap Suey"-- it starts with "wake up!" It has a lot of "you wanted to"s in it. And "Nine in the Afternoon, you could 'cause you can, so you do. Just the way that we do when it's nine in the afternoon." I sing it all over again.

I really liked saying Little Peoples in the first story of me, Dorian. I'm the greatest boy in the whole wide world! I added KA-BOOM! in the other story.

I like my mother. She's so great to see. Just a-goin' to the Wii.

I love All-School Sing. That's what friends are for.

My dad is wonderful dad.

The End.

1 comment:

Crispin H. Glover said...

I love love love this and it's not just because he says wonderful things about me. Dorian is on a roll!