What were you for Halloween?

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Super Sledders!

Super sledders on the go! This is super! And guess what? I went on a few low sleds, then went up one lump, then, after the ones on two lumps high, I went much higher. Almost to the top. And I sledded all the way to the bottom. It was fun!
Riley is snowboarding. I'm only saying this because you can't see the snowboard, so I just wanted to say that.
Riley's showing me how to snowboard. It's my turn now. I pick up the snowboard.


My snowboarding went swell until the end. I practiced snowboarding about 2 or 3 times. At the end I slipped over, the snowboard flipped, I tipped and tumbled and I really hurt.

I was sledding down towards my nose in the sled. Then, something turned my mind in the sled. No people go to cages.

1 comment:

q said...

fantastic boys, you look very courageous!