What were you for Halloween?

Sunday, February 22, 2009

I'm gonna be in the newspaper!

Of course! I thought I was gonna be in the Brattleboro Reformer. This is the best day of my life because I get to be in the news for my very first time. I was surprised about Frosty. Frosty gets to be in the paper also. One day I'll get in the paper. Yeah, maybe you will be. Just perhaps, Dorian.

I was at Sugar on Snow when I got my picture taken. I think they took the picture of me because they liked my hat. It all started when this woman (who wasn't taking pictures for the paper) was taking a picture of me. Then all of the sudden this woman who was taking pictures for the paper suddenly snuck up and took a picture of me myself. Then I slept a sleep. Then, one day, I looked on the computer and saw all the pictures that were gonna be in the paper. And when I saw them, one of them was the picture of me. And that's how I know I'm gonna be in the news.

No comments: