What were you for Halloween?

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Whatever I do, it's more for camp

I'm ready to get to the car. I'm going to camp. Whatever I do, it's more for it. My camp is at Living Memorial Park. Soccer, baseball, archery, chalk drawing, swimming and, of course, lunch are all things we do everyday.
Today was Wacky Wednesday. I dressed up in my best Batman costume. And close to when we got out of the skating rink, the Mystery Players visited us. And they gave me a prize because they thought I had the best costume ever of all the campers. My prize was an American airplane, a silver star bead necklace, a shape ruler and stickers.
I like camp a lot! Even a ton more than that. I'm going to go back for one more week.

1 comment:

princess cortney said...

you sure do look sweet in that costume. i can see why you were the best dressed camper.