What were you for Halloween?

Friday, July 4, 2008

This 4th of July parade was great because I was in it!

I was sitting in the stroller. Because you were taking me to the marching band! I didn't play the band. Who did? Sebastian! And Daddy, too!

It's Sebastian! He was marching in the band! [He's at the front left in the pink shirt, drumming.]
I'm drummin'. It's great! I loved the parade. I started at a high school, then we marched down past Walgreen's. We ended at a place that had an open space that was very green because of all the grass. [The common] I saw Mama, DeeDee, Lydia, and Christine. I was in the WVEW marching band group. WVEW is a radio show. It's for anybody. It's in the Brooks House. There are microphones to speak in. There's even a CD player or maybe two for your CDs. They play only one song, though.
Look! There's Daddy! He's far away, though. I had a very fun time playing my drum. And I was next to a lady I liked.

No comments: