What were you for Halloween?

Thursday, July 31, 2008

It's a day at the fair!


We went to the Cheshire Fair yesterday.
Me, Lydia, and Dorian are bouncing on the moon bounce.
We are in the roller coaster called the Dragon Wagon. I was scared at first, but I liked it when it went back, forth, back, forth. I was scared and I goed on the top. It's that seat with Lydia. And what happened? Did you have to get off? Yeah.
I'm driving the car. Oh, I wished I could go on that ride. It looked so fun. But I'm too tall. I ride in that car.
I'm eating chips with Sebastian. They're delicious! I love potato chips! Me, too. I goed in the table room. [sings] The table room! The table room! I liked eating them. Especially with Dorian. And what did you drink, Mama? I drank root beer.
I put my hands on my ears. The chickens with Mama. Guess what I was doing? While Dorian and Mama were looking, me and Lydia went fishing.Whee! I like the carousel.
I'm hugging the robot. He told me his name was Robot.

No comments: