What were you for Halloween?

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Houseboats Rule

I animated this movie with Daddy. I did it by Daddy taking lots of pictures of things that moved. I mean, like, stuff like I added blocks and did stuff with them. Then, he put them onto a video maker of showing movies or pictures that could turn into a real good movie just like the mini-golfing. This is what I want to be doing more of. Watch this movie!

The movie tells a story. Once upon a time, there were 2 men. They built a house and saw what it looked like. Then they went inside. It looked good. Then they painted it. They came back out and watched it. Then they took a ride in their sailboats. Then they went back to their home.

THE END

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's pretty cool. Congratulations on a great job.

Love, Mimi