What were you for Halloween?

Monday, June 30, 2008

Funspot Funspot Funspot

The bumper cars - too fun for me! I'd ride them all day if I had time. Funspot Funspot Funspot. We had so much fun. Hungry Hungry Hippos. I'm playing with my three friends - that's the good part. My friends playing are (l to r): Courtney, Dustin and Rob.
This air hockey makes me rockin'. How I love that game. It's so fun. If you want to go to Funspot sometime, we'll take you. It's a nice day out with Sebastian and Courtmey and Dustin and Rob and this is me. And two of tin. You go *pkhhh* *pkhhh* *pkhhh*
What is that? What is it? What is that I said. Dorian really likes that video game. I'm wondering if he's driving in a car. Yeaaah. A car game.
I'm playing with Rob. Looks like Marble Madness. Wooooh! Papa J woooh!
I reeeeeeally loved the time there. See that set up? Try not to fall off or get eaten by some sort of green tube. You use a little ball to move around. If you are already at the top of the slide you'll move down immediately. I like video games.

2 comments:

princess cortney said...

papa j! wooohooo!

RobCartelli said...

Never play Hungry Hungry Hippos with Dustin. He will turn in to a demon. The picture taken in this post exhibits him in transition from human to hellspawn. Scary stuff.