What were you for Halloween?

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Art on Friday

Right in the picture you can see some of the artwork that I made for the show. The title of my artwork was called, "Sights from inside a reconfigured UFO." Mine was called "Mocha"-- yeah, yeah yeah! Sarah made a really cool piece of artwork and I like it because it has a bird swinging and clouds hanging in front of a background made of sewn together fabric of all different kinds. I think one of them was the kind that makes jeans.

Do you see in this picture that I'm waving 2 fingers?

There were 3 people that I saw looking at mine and Dorian's artwork and liked it. We had a conversation about what our artwork was called and what's in the pictures and how long it really took to make it and how much money it cost. Mine cost $78.94. Mine was $11 and no cents. I think that somebody will probably buy mine because it has so much stuff in it but I partly doubt it because it cost so much money that they'll have to have a lot of money to buy the whole thing. I want to have a whole show sometime-- just my artwork. I'm a good artist, you know.

Love ya!

No comments: