What were you for Halloween?

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Crystal Minding Mining

I'm smashing this. It's called plaster. I'm trying to get all the crystals out. We had to wear a apron and we had to put the plaster on paper so it wouldn't go all over the table and it was fun. It was the first time I had my own. And Dad helped me and also we did some teamwork.

There's, like, a lot of plaster in this one and if you look, like, a little at the bottom you can see a crystal that we were trying to get out. I think it was the one we would get out the next day.

This one has paper with all the crystals on it. We got all of them out. There were 9 crystals. It said there were 8 on the thing. There's just 4 of us in this family, you know.


We had to use this brush and we got out the crystals from the water and we just scrubbed it off. I remember some of them. Two ones have "quartz" in them: rose quartz and clear quartz. But I forgot the other ones. It was fun getting out it. I think the clear quartz look very blank because they have no color.

I have this pouch, a magnifying glass, a brush and a hammer to do it. In this one, I'm holding the pouch. Dustin and Cortney gave this to me. Thanks, Dustin and Cortney! It was great! I thought it was really fun.

2 comments:

princess cortney said...

looks like i gotta get on this computer more often. i sure do hope the crystals were fun to find. i know i like to make messes. so i hope you got to make a little of a mess. and i am also glad there was one extra crystal in there. you deserve it. know we love you both.

Rob said...

i like the picture with the pouch in front of your face because it looks like a nose. you are very cute.
- Quinn