What were you for Halloween?

Monday, December 28, 2009

Busy December Days

We were both in pictures and in the first one Alfred said, "Cheeseburger!" and in the second one he said, "Spaghetti and Meatballs!" That's what he said. I asked Santa for a 12 footed robot. I asked Santa for a Hershey's big bar and an orange.

I'm making this gingerbread guy. I didn't like the dark blue jelly bean.

I'm making a red and green gingerbread guy. We were doing it where we got to visit Santa and the place where Open Gym is held.

This is a picture from the snow day we had, luckily. I was waiting for a snow day from school. Finally, I got one. That's when we were out in the snow. I love it! We're behind a hill in partly our yard, partly the neighbor's yard.

This is a picture from the gingerbread party. Mine is the one which says "Shack O' Fun" and you probably know that because you can hardly see my blondish hairdo right near it. Lydia made the one that says "Ho-Ho Manor" and Riley's has an "R" on it I don't think you can see because it's not in the picture.
Christmas morning has finally come! Yeah, I liked it when I got that big Hershey's bar. And stuff. And stuff.


Sebastian, did Santa bring what you asked for? No. Grandma did. One of my favorite presents is my name made of wood. I put it on my bass drum. And I'm gonna keep it there when I'm drumming in the band. One of my favorite things is for the whole family: a chocolate orange. And it's cool that I really got what I wanted: a book called "The Christmas Cat"-- it's not what I wanted, but I like it. Daddy got something that is really cool-- chewy, double-flavored Lemonhead and friends. Dorian got a deep diver. I just love Christmas. It's one of my favorite holidays.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy that you had such a good Christmas. I wish that I could have been with you. Thanks for my presents. Grandma