What were you for Halloween?

Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween

I was a mad scientist. I got a test tube that looked like it was glowing. And I got the idea because I liked stuff like mad scientists and also, I'm going to be a mad scientist when I grow up so that was the whole point of it. And then Dad put some big black splotches of face paint and bits of red so it looked like something exploded in front of me.
I was a skeleton. I got this whole idea. There was some face paint to make a whole skeleton. There's no red on a skeleton. Skeletons do not have red blood. Sometimes they do. Well, I like Trick or Treating. I got some Starbursts and a brown bag of m&ms. I like Trick or Treating on Halloween.
We had a whole crowd of people Trick or Treating with us. They were Archer and his family, Quinn and Amelia, and their parents, and Lucy's friend Lily and her mother the second grade teacher at my school, Pam Maile. Lucy had a different color of ours: pink.


We made a candy town! This is the picture of Sebastian's part. He made a passage way. I didn't really make a passage way but I made a lot of buildings. We had fun making our town out of candy.

1 comment:

Aunt Kaci said...

I really love both of your costumes! And it looks like you had a good time, hopefully with no tummy aches from all the candy :)