What were you for Halloween?

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Getting ready for Halloween

I was carving my pumpkin in the dining room. It was very great and then mom did it again. My whole family is me, Dorian, Allison, Sebastian and Jeremy. Sebastian made a pumpkin, too. Sebastian's one was smaller than mine. I like making pumpkins! Very great.


My pumpkin is named "Guy Smiley." Tonight, Trick or Treat!

I liked carving my pumpkin. I liked it because Dad was helping me out and I got to learn a lot of cool stuff about how to carve your pumpkin. For example, he taught me how to saw with the kiddie knife.


My pumpkin is named "Sicko" 'cause he's always sick. Because everywhere he goes he suddenly gets ill from a bunch of diseases. I was gonna add a bunch of flesh coming out of its mouth so it would look like it was puking. I'm gonna do that to make it really look sick right before we go Trick or Treating.

Happy Halloween!

No comments: