What were you for Halloween?

Sunday, January 4, 2009

My loose tooth


Do you see a little hole created in my teeth? That's because I lost one right in that section! You can see from the title that someone got a loose tooth.

Here's the tooth that I lost. See it on Mama's hand? I think it looked great. But it looked so small! It wasn't bloody. It was clean white when it came out.
Here is my tooth pouch that I put my tooth in. The white part shaped like a tooth is the part I put my tooth in. And the top of the heart part is the pocket that the tooth fairy leaves her present that she gave me in. And Mama made it as quick as a wink! I think the tooth fairy's gonna give me a coin-- a penny, perhaps.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Great tooth pouch Mom!
Please write and let us know what the fairy brings...

Great Aunt Kate

jamie said...

a penny? i think the tooth fairy can afford more than that. you need to hold out for a better offer.

The Paquette Brothers said...

The Tooth Fairy actually left 101 cents. To be precise, I had a dollar and one penny in there.