What were you for Halloween?

Friday, December 19, 2008

Today is 6 days 'til Christmas

We made a Xmas tree, a Xmas tree, a Xmas tree! I love the lights on our Xmas tree! La la la laaaaa!


We're decorating the tree. My favorite decorations were, let's see, the silver sun, the plastic ball with a circular picture of me when I was little in it, but what I liked most of all was the star at the top of the Xmas tree.
The gold blue ball that was gold and the springy dancers and the big star. 'E end.

I'm putting on the big gold balls.

I love Dorian's little face. It's cute, isn't it? I got the green Santa stocking, Dorian the light blue Frosty, Mama the dark blue Xmas tree, and Daddy, lastly, the red sparkle snowflakes.

We're making some mittens to hang up in the decoration room that has the 2 Xmas trees and the colored window lights.

I made a mitten. I liked to put on the mittens the glue. Our decorations are so beautiful. We used letter stamps, glitter glue, origami paper, sequins, colored cotton balls and even blank ones. We used a lot of stuff. Didn't we? Did I mention that we also used stickers? And Grandma came over to visit to decorate also.

No comments: