What were you for Halloween?

Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas is special


I love you! I love Christmas presents. We're about to open presents. It's Christmas! It's Christmas, ho ho ho!
I'm Santa, and I'm giving out presents.

I'm the Thing from Fantastic 4. The costume came from Santa. There was a note that said, "What you asked for when we were talking wouldn't fit inside your stocking. Look under the tree for a picture of me. Love, Santa" And I saw the one and only present that was near me with a picture of Santa on it. Inside there was not one costume, there was two! I got another one called a "Honey Bunny" but it was missing only the bunny ear headband.


We're wearing our sledding things. We're wearing our snowshoes. I thought they were great.


We're making a snowman.

We went to Panasian for lunch. And I discovered that my tooth was loose. It was actually 2 teeth that were loose. And they were right next to each other. And they were wiggling!

No comments: