What were you for Halloween?

Monday, October 13, 2008

A little entertainment courtesy of Mr. Dorian

There were frog boots. I had them for one minute. But they didn't fit Mama! So I had to try them out. Riley had a pair of those. What do you do with your boot? I talk on it. I was having a nice time with my boots. I found a woolly bear. It was walking onto the grass and the sidewalk. It was very lonely and sad. It couldn't be dead, so it rolled up into a ball.


I had a movie called "Black Socks"-- that's a song.
Black socks, they never get dirty
The longer you wear them,
The blacker they get.
Sometimes, I think I should wash them,
But something inside me
Says don't wash them yet,
Not yet, not yet.

1 comment:

princess cortney said...

you sure are cute singing your song, and talking into boots. i love you, love you love you. and you and your cute brother yell "WOOOOHOOOOO" when i say "popa J !!!" WOOOOOHOOO!