What were you for Halloween?

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Thebama fama

Our plan was for today was to go for a nice nature walk. We also had to make a journal. I was wandering across the river when I thought we'd have some fun. We were looking for signs of Spring at the West River and the Retreat Meadows. That's a picture of me yelling. I'm holding my net. We were using it for catching things like frogs. We didn't see any frogs.
This is a picture of a water bug.
These are some seed pods. The difference between both of the seed pods is that one is cracked and one is not. The cracked one had little seeds in it that flew away. The gray one in Mama's hand had an egg of a little bug.

Signs of Spring

  1. the bee
  2. the geese
  3. green buds and plants
  4. all the water rushing
  5. the missing ice and snow

2 comments:

q said...

my favorite part is the missing ice and snow

princess cortney said...

other signs of spring:
1. walker farm open
2. papa j is home
3. dustin and cortney will soon be home
4. rob, too, will soon be home

gotta love Spring. so much good stuff. and no snow and ice.